Diabetes and blood sugar - of what you need to ask your doctor
Have you recently been diagnosed with blood sugar level or type 2 diabetes? You're certainly not alone as millions of Americans are afflicted with this disease each year. Knowing more about the rates of high blood sugar and what it all means is now in good health. Some questions to ask your doctor to improve your blood sugar in the blood.
- What is my hemoglobin level? It is a given number based on the results of a sugar levels in the blood over a period of 3 months.
Is that - how often should I check my blood sugar? At what times of day?
Is that - how can I get my sugar levels in the blood back into a normal range?
Is that - I need a dietitian to help me improve my diet and eating habits?
- Exercise does help to improve my diabetes and blood sugar ? What types of exercise work best?
- This diagnosis has had an effect on my eyesight or my kidneys?
- Will they how my feet? Do I have to be concerned?
- What happens if I start to touch bottom with my blood sugar in the blood?
These are some more important issues that you want to ask your doctor if you learn to take high blood sugar or are diabetic.
Not knowing enough about this bogus e deadly health issue. Do not sweep under the rug and think it will go away. By educating yourself and taking action for you to get him under control will be on your path to a long and healthy future.
0 comments:
Post a Comment