diabetic diet
Now that I discovered I was in a stage of type II diabetes, I had a good many nombr'et Research what to do to reverse this. "Reactive Hypoglycemia" or "insulin resistance" because it called usually destroys me for 3-4 years now, without me really realizing what it was.
for 2 or 3 hours after I eat, I seriously feel like I was impatient and pass out completely where I stood if I did not eat anything.
I came to the conclusion, as the NY Times article that "what if it was all a big fat lie" that America has been misinformed and wrong for the last 30 years or so. A good nombr'et lots of people are on diets "low-fat and low calorie but obesity and type II diabetes are at record levels.
The ironic thing about the ADA, and all these organizations 'health' is that they all have some form of entitlement to drug companies. I do not sided with Kevin Trudeau necessarily. Kevin Trudeau is a fraud and scamming people for years now. However he made a couple of positive points about the drug comapnies. Why the drug companies should they want that something did you treat? If you take something and it treats the one you have, the drug company will not benefit much. The drug companies, just like fast food connects, quarterly profits were concerned, no matter what ANYONE SAYS YOU.
I experimented myself with the "alternative hypothesis" low-carb diets, and the only thing that came along in the last 4 years that has even remotely addressed my problem sugar blood. However, there is a problem with this hypothesis. Think about it. If the restriction of carbohydrates actually improve our health in relation to the amount we eat, did she understand not (if we could survive without them) to cut all? Is this is not optimal?
So I am now cabohydrate freely. I eat only meat. I only eat vegetables, fruit, grains, sugar, bread, pasta, cereal, or anything related. The only thing I eat is meat. I do not eat organ meats for their high starch content of one or the other. All I eat is red meat, chicken or pork.
matter what anyone tells you, fat is not the enemy. Insulin and carbohydrate ARE. I tried that garbage "low-fat "Twice in my life and replaced them with carbohydrates. Both times my body has become a fragile shell, and basically fell apart. I have pictures to prove it.
Diets low in fat are unhealthy. Fat is essential, and the United States have submitted people brainwashed into believing that the fatty acids are fat people. I mean, he sorta go together. Some overweight people are called the "fat", so they have to eat too much "fat." What the U.S. did not understand was that in order to store the fat you need insulin. People who are weight excessive, particularly in the abdomen, have way too much insulin in their system. They not only overproduction of insulin from the pancreas, insulin is stored in fat tissue in their bodies. Thus it becomes a cycle. Insulin tells your brain implore more carbs and more carbs you eat more insulin you need. No matter how much fat you cut from your diet, you will continue to be overweight until you fix the issue of insulin. Fat (actually it ketone bodies, fatty acids are converted by the liver) is actually a great source of fuel for the body, once you have switched over your metabolism.
Once you cut the carbs to a certain level (5 grams or less per day) your body writing a state of ketosis. Ketosis is not dangerous if you go through it properly. Ketosis is a normal healthy condition of the human body. Ketoacidosis is one that is dangerous. This occurs in people with diabetes when their bodies can employ his insulin at all, so even though technically you take a dangerously high blood sugar, your body can not use this glucose for fuel because insulin is operate in order to drive sugar into cells for energy. It's when you start or take shots of insulin, or die.
Contrary to popular belief this scheme does not induce the long term ketosis. Only few of us that are strictly carnivorous can testify to this, but the body adapt to ketones anywhere from 2 or 3 weeks to several months from the date you drop carbohydrates. Your body starts to use ketones for fuel instead of converting blood sugar to fatty acids. The few parts of the brain that require blood glucose right to obtain a steady and very controlled while the liver converts protein and fat into glucose by gluconeogenesis. It's always controlled, because your blood sugar will never change on this regime. Your body converts only what it needs to survive is about 5 grams of glucose per day.
I was reading studies that show that your heart and brain run 25 percent actually effecient addition of ketones own body, rather than blood sugar. The catch is, though, that you should eat lots of fat and make sure you get some form of saturated fat. Otherwise, you will become very sick because fat is now the primary source of energy for the rest of your body. And lots of water. It is best to get around 150-250 grammes de graisse par jour (65-70 pour cent étant saturés, oui celui SONT BIEN SATURÉS).
La graisse saturée n'est pas le diable que l'Amérique l'a faite dehors pour être. Elle mange la graisse saturée en même temps qu'un régime élevé de carb qui est dangereux.
Regarder la chimie des graisses. Il y a trois types principaux d'acides gras libres. Saturé, mono-insaturé et polyinsaturé. Les graisses saturées ont tous leurs liens occupés par l'hydrogène, ainsi l'oxygène ne peut pas infiltrer la molécule. les acides gras Mono-insaturés ont un lien double inoccupé, et les graisses polyinsaturées ont les liens inoccupés manifold. Oxygen Vacancies and infiltrates the links so oxide molecule. It is the secondary cause of premature aging, called oxidation and free radical production, right behind the high levels of insulin. The high insulin and oxidation are what make people look so sick when they get older. The
need "antioxidants" is reduced scheme. The damage of insulin and high blood sugar combined with eating all this vegetable oil and large garbage transportation are what creates a lot of oxidative stress in our bodies. Naturally there are also polutions and just the mere fact that we exist and have to breathe oxygen.
But you need to complete anything on this plan. Stefansson's search experience. He has eaten nothing but meat and came out on the other end healthier than before, without supplementation. Meat only prevents scurvy because the meat just enough vitamin C to stave off scurvy.
Make sure you eat rare or raw if possible. Cooking destroys a lot of food in the meat tissue, although according to Stefansson this is not required for optimal health.
Despite our teeth, despite what many believe humans are carnivores first with a capacity to ingest some carbohydrates. The problem is we have based our plans around carbohydrates and our bodies have not had enough time to adjust to this.
is the treatment for diabetes. Meat only. Eat only the animal kingdom. If you are insulin dependent you can minimize the amount of insulin you should inject. If you are a dependent of non-insulin you can bring your body still in normal operation. I can go days without food now and not feel hungry. It takes a little time to eat that way, but it is well worth it once you get past the first few weeks of adjustment.
0 comments:
Post a Comment